Sunday, April 11, 2010

New photos

My 2 newest 365 photos :)

April 9
They got 3 Easter eggs each and got to open 1 each on Easter Sunday - which they didn't finish off until Wednesday. For a sweet tooth like Matthildur, that's really something!!! My bet was that she would be done with hers before lunch on Sunday LOL
Friday, they got to open their second one - and this is when Lovisa is checking if Matthildur is doing it right :) So, they opened them up, smashed them to pieces on their plates, ate a little bit - and the eggs are still on the plates, sitting in the fridge, and noone wants to eat them!!! I'm so proud of them when they ask for an apple instead of chocolate :)

April 10
Lovisa after her bath yesterday. She is getting so big and does everything herself. I miss my little baby :) Isn't she just gorgeous?

1 comment:

Jan J. said...

Wonderful photos of your girls! Yes, it's a bit sad when they don't need you so much anymore! Three more years and mine will not need me to drive them - EEEK!