Tuesday, March 09, 2010

More 365

I'm still doing it - and uploading all the photos to facebook - I'm just not good with the blog thing LOL

March 1
March 1, 2004 we got this beautiful little lady in our arms for the first time. She is now 7 since December and the light of our lives in every way :)

March 2Matthildur playing with her pirate accessories. I think her pirate costume is her favorite one ever :)

March 3
We got unexpected horrid weather this afternoon, with high winds and blowing snow. I so want it to feel like spring and this weather gets on my nerves. Big time!!

March 4
My husband injured his leg while playing soccer last Saturday. Now he's black and blue and yellow and pink and purple from his knee to his crotch!!

March 5
The girls love to help in the kitchen and while my husband and I made dinner, they made the salad :)

March 6
We had a southwesterly storm today, and when the wind blows from the southwest, the ocean is always wild around here. I took this photo in the afternoon, the ocean was much wilder in the morning, but then it was too windy and too cold for me to venture outside LOL

March 7
I cut the girls' bangs today, and while Lovisa acted silly when I tried to take her photo, Matthildur loved playing a model for me and put up her sweetest face :)

March 8Finally the weather let up and it actually felt like spring. Even though it's still coat and hat weather, we could still bring some toys out on the balcony and let the girls play there for awhile this afternoon. They've been waiting for it all winter LOL

No comments: