Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New stuff :)

There is a fabulous new freebie at Boutique-digiscrap!! It's called Bliksem...
I made a layout with it showing my three year old daughter outside in surprise rain at the middle of September. She was basically dressed as if it were summer - except with her fleece jacket - so she had nothing to shield her from the rain :) Her resolution was to borrow her dad's hat - then she would be fine LOL

Another layout with Phuong and Miki's fabulous Mediterranean Muse...I don't really know what she was doing LOL Meditating - or maybe she was rolling her eyes at something weird her little sister was doing :)

Mystique Designs just released a beautiful kit called Happy Ending. It's very dramatic in red, white and black...I call this layout Mood Swings, because that's what my almost 7 year old is all about sometimes LOL I can't believe how fast she goes from sulky - and the world is terrible - to happy - and the world is amazing!!!! I think she is entering teenagehood way too fast and WAY to early - although my mom sometimes snickers and asks me how it feels to raise myself LOL

I love PST Designs' newest kit, Legend. It's got amazing warm autumn colors and beautiful elements!!! I made this with it...This is my three year old last October - well she was two at the time :)

And Irene Alexeeva's newest kit is called Tom Thumb. Irene is going through fairy tales in her designs - and they are absolutely fantastic!!!
This is my little nephew in February 2008 - just before he turned 1. He is so amazingly cute - and now that he is 2,5 his fabulous humour is developing - and he always has a teasing twinkle in his eye!! He's just an amazing little boy :)

That's it for now. The layouts are all linked for full credit - thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments: