Thursday, January 08, 2009

Day 7 and 8

I missed one day on the blog - yesterday was busy LOL, and I took hardly any photos!! Since I had gone through so many blogs with delicious looking food photos, I thought I'd try out my own and take photos of last night's dinner. No good!! All the photos looked disgusting - if I had only seen photos of the food, I would never eat it LOL
However, since yesterday I started taking down the Christmas decorations, I decided to try and take a photo of my advent candle wreath. I lit it every Advent Sunday, but only for a little while, and since the candles are big, there is still like 99% of them left LOL So yesterdays photo was to remind us of the end of Christmas :)
The photo mask is by Anna Aspnes.

Today's photo is another injury one! My 2,5 year old is a tomboy (with a pink flare LOL) - today, she came home from Kindergarten with 4 bandaids on her hand because she had gotten into another fight!! What are you supposed to do with a fighting two year old girl???!!!
The frame is a Vintage Snapshot Frame by Ziggle Design.

And some layouts :) There's a new kit in JanaM's store. It's called Es War Einmal, and it's just gorgeous! I managed a layout with it this afternoon,I started this page long ago and I've change the layout and the photo many times. I'm still not fully happy with it, but I decided it was not meant to get any better LOL This is my 6 year old a few days ago :)

And here's a little sneak peak at what's inside Irene Alexeeva's new kit, Mon Valentin, which will hit her Scrap Orchard store SOON!!! It's unbelievably gorgeous - as are all her kits!!
This is my 6 year old again, enjoying herself with indoor bombs - or actually that which came out of them! - on New Years Eve :)

And Dawn Inskip is having a CT call. It's a guest call which could turn into a permanent position. Check out Gabs' fabulous ad...

That's it for now, I think :) Thank you so much for stopping by!!

14 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful candle arrangement & owie for the little one's hand! I'm not sure what you'd do about the fighting though, wish I had some sage advice! The new layouts are gorgeous as well :)

gabs-art said...

oh lilja, love your post. your little girl is too funny! and your pages are super fab! love every single bit!

Carla Phillips said...

Love the arrangement on the first photo!! And ouch on your daughters hand.. I don't have any advice to offer either!! Great photos.

Christy said...

Those candles are gorgeous -- and I am cracking up at your fighting 2 year old's picture -- I hope she grows out of it soon.

Brenda said...

Wow--thats quite a fight if it required 4 bandaids. Love the candle pic!

melody said...

Sorry to hear about your little one fighting. It's great to see your LOs again though. You create the most inspiring pages!

JoAnn Stringer said...

Wow, so much in that one posting! Your Advent candles are beautiful -- will you save them for next year or put them into general use?

Kimberly Mincks-Schlehahn said...

That advent candle is beautiful! All of your photos are great so far!

Teri said...

4 bandaids, huh? How funny! I just want to say that the ad for Dawn's CT is one of the most eye-catching I've seen!

Meg said...

Gorgeous first shot. Love the photo mask. Poor baby I hope her wounds heal soon! Your LO's are fabulous!

Unknown said...

ooh! Your candle is sooo beautiful Lilja! I LOVE it!!!! And your poor little girlie! That is so crazy that she was in a fight! LOL! I LOVE your LO's too! So beautiful like usual!!

movefearlessly said...

gorgeous blog!

Iris said...

Great photos! Love your layouts also!

tconlan said...

Love the candles, so pretty and that mask is perfect for it. Sorry about your little one, hope her hand is better - she'll grow out of it soon, I'm sure!