Monday, August 18, 2008

Missing layouts...???

I don't know what happened, but I can't seem to get my layouts to show in my blog posts! Kind of frustrating since they are the main reason for my blog LOL

I'll try again - but since I haven't posted in a while, I'll just load up my layouts in a row. They are all linked for full credit :D

Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley - Dream Escape:
Lydia Kurniawati/silversword71 - It's Time To Learn:
Karah Fredericks' Grab bag at The Digi ChickCinzia Loosemore's Dare2beU...It made the Standouts thread over at DST :)
Jule Design's Grab bag at The Digi Chick (I'm her guest in August and she makes gorgeous stuff!!)
My AAM page for Dawn Inskip's CT - I hate AAM pages, but I kind of like this one LOLKarah Fredericks again - she is guest designer at The Lily Pad this month and this layout is made from the BYOC for August - mostly Karah's stuff.Birgit Kerr's gorgeous new releases at Scrapbook Graphics...
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley - she makes gorgeous papers, this one is from her Someday paper pack...
That's it for now - I still have loads to show since I've been REALLY scrap productive for the first half of August LOL This is only from the first 5 days :)
See you tomorrow with the next 5 days worth of layouts!!

2 comments:

Patricia Hodge said...

your layouts are beautiful. Well done.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you figured out what was going on with the uploading! Those layouts are spectacular. Excellent work!